Bills’ Joe Brady provides glowing endorsement of Keon Coleman ahead of make-or-break 2026 season originally appeared on The Sporting News.
Add The Sporting News as a Preferred Source by clicking here.
It’s now or never for wide receiver Keon Coleman with the Buffalo Bills.
Through two seasons, Coleman has shown glimpses of stardom, but it’s mostly been tough sailing for the Florida State product. Coleman tallied just 404 yards and four touchdowns in 2025 and was even a healthy scratch in some games.
2026 will be the defining year of Coleman’s career, and though the jury is still out on the 2024 No. 33 overall pick, he has the full support of his head coach.
Joe Brady provides glowing endorsement of Coleman
While speaking to the media before the Bills’ OTA practice on Tuesday, head coach Joe Brady had only good things to say about Coleman.
Brady praised the young receiver’s approach so far this offseason, and even told Coleman that he would remain on the roster with him now that he is the head coach.
“I made sure when I got the job he [Coleman] knew he was going to be here and be a part of our offense,” Brady said via Sal Capaccio of WGR 550. “Says he [Brady] loves what he’s seen so far from him [Coleman] and his approach.”
Coleman should feel pumped up and secure knowing that Brady has his back entering 2026, but the 23-year-old still knows what is at stake this season.
After practice, Coleman spoke to the media and put the pressure on himself, calling 2026 a make-or-break year for him.
“For me, it’s make or break,” Coleman said via Alaina Getzenberg of ESPN. “I know what I’m capable of, and if I fall short of that, I’m doing myself a disservice.
It’s clear that Coleman is motivated to get back on the field and prove he is a long-term piece for Buffalo. The former second-round pick has all the talent in the world and an excellent frame at 6-foot-4, but can he finally put it all together?